LECTURER / PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE CO-ORDINATOR
BA Honours Degree in Youth & Community Work and Practical Theology
Full-Time Permanent Position
Salary Scale: £29,295 rising to £37,236 per annum
Youth Link: NI is currently recruiting for the post of Lecturer/Professional Practice Co-Ordinator.
The successful applicant will assist in the management and delivery of the BA Honours Degree in Youth & Community Work and Practical Theology (JNC validated) within Youth Link.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- management of the professional assessment element of the degree programme
- participation in all aspects of teaching and examining
- student support
Experience and qualifications required include the following:
- Level 6 Professional (JNC) Qualification in Youth & Community Work (or recognized equivalent)
- Level 7 Qualification in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of five years experience of varied youth and community work
- Relevant experience of teaching and training youth and adults including working with small groups
- Experience of supervising academic work by undergraduate students
- Experience of managing people
Further information and an application form available via youthlink.org.uk, via email to Helen@youthlink.org.uk or via Tel: 9032 3217.
Closing date for return of completed applications: Monday 20 March 2017 @ 12 noon!